Tuesday, June 22, 2010

the number 9



nine days until i will be home sweet home in florida for 4th of july weekend... and nine things i miss and love about good ol' tampa bay...

1.
my usf bulls, how i miss sweating it out in raymond james stadium cheering on my boys 2. my family, they are hands down the world's greatest family and i hate living across the country from them 3. anna maria island which is in my opinion the world's prettiest most secluded beach 4. miss melissa schaedel, my always go to person for some random fun and one of the best friends a girl could ever ask for 5. my home church family, half of them practically raised me and they are and will always be my second family 6. my cat chloe, and no i am not a weird cat lady...i just happen to like this one 7. sweet tea, these northerners are crazy to not have it here, it's the best thing ever 8. the soon to be mrs melody metzger and her lovely fiance justin, i miss mcdonalds runs and way too much shopping, most importantly i miss doing absolutely nothing at all but having the time of our lives 9. chic-fil-a, i don't really know why chicago doesn't have one of you chic-fil-a... but they really are missing out...

No comments:

Post a Comment